Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Life >> I Just Tested Positive

riverprincessModerator

Reged: 12/25/11
Loc: Jersey Shore
Re: Confused on when to start meds? Any suggestions?
      03/01/13 04:37 PM

In the end it is a personal choice. First you will be given a geno-typing to see what meds your compatability with . Many believe that the sooner you get your level to undetectable the better it is for your body . And others will say to wait so that your not on meds as long. But it's your decision . All I can say it that your doctor commented on how high your /vL was , You can wait to see how that goes but the ideal thing is to bring that level down to un-detectable no matter what you start out at. I've been pos for over 20yrs and on meds for over 18 . I found that my fears were unjustified after all. But that is me.

--------------------
Look up to the Heavens for the answers to Lifes questions .

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Confused on when to start meds? Any suggestions? Mark100 02/28/13 12:10 PM
. * Re: Confused on when to start meds? Any suggestions? iam1   03/11/13 03:08 PM
. * Re: Confused on when to start meds? Any suggestions? Mark100   03/12/13 02:07 PM
. * Re: Confused on when to start meds? Any suggestions? riverprincessModerator   03/01/13 04:37 PM
. * Re: Confused on when to start meds? Any suggestions? Mark100   03/01/13 09:15 PM
. * Re: Confused on when to start meds? Any suggestions? riverprincessModerator   03/07/13 04:49 PM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1993

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3