HIV Life >> I Just Tested Positive

BrokenWingedBird
Expert

Reged: 11/30/04
Loc: United Kingdom.
Re: Old questions, but the answers are new to me
      02/13/13 07:55 AM

Hi GradStudent1,

I'm glad to see that others have already given you advice. You'll always find company here. So you have every chance of always having all your questions answered, either by one of the Body's Medical Experts or by someone here in the Forum.

I just want to say you may be the kind of personality who will want to know a lot about your condition and all its ramifications, in which case you should expect to do a lot of learning from The Body's many excellent pages over the course of the next few years. But eventually there will come a time when you will be on top of the information, so that when you see people posting questions you will feel you know the answers. From that point on you will continue to read the Body bulletins for anything new which may be pertinent.

Meanwhile you'll have adjusted to your treatment regimen, you'll cope with whatever side-effects you may experience, and you'll be able to live your dreams. But you'll have an advantage: you'll find you'll work harder at making your dreams realities because of your new-found awareness of the preciousness of your days.

Be strong, have confidence. You WILL get through.

BWB.

--------------------
Without a dream, life is a broken-winged bird that cannot fly. Keep hold of your dreams.

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Old questions, but the answers are new to me GradStudent1 02/10/13 11:13 AM
. * Re: Old questions, but the answers are new to me iam1   02/27/13 03:43 PM
. * Re: Old questions, but the answers are new to me BrokenWingedBird   02/13/13 07:55 AM
. * Re: Old questions, but the answers are new to me DJones   02/12/13 04:26 PM
. * Re: Old questions, but the answers are new to me Malchiek   02/12/13 02:11 PM
. * Re: Old questions, but the answers are new to me notinterested   02/10/13 02:06 PM
. * Re: Old questions, but the answers are new to me GradStudent1   02/10/13 02:14 PM
. * Re: Old questions, but the answers are new to me notinterested   02/10/13 03:10 PM
. * Re: Old questions, but the answers are new to me riverprincessModerator   02/10/13 01:32 PM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 3699

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3