Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Life >> I Just Tested Positive

notinterested
Regular

Reged: 09/07/11
Re: Old questions, but the answers are new to me
      02/10/13 03:10 PM

That's a tough one. If you feel they will be supportive and be with you and help you through this, then it might be ok to tell them. If your not sure and don't feel like you can hide this from them, maybe you can live with friends or talk to your case manager about it. I'm so sorry your in this dilemma. Just take one day at a time and again don't rush to any major decisions. Know that you are loved and supported by those of us in this forum and I just know you will be loved and supported by those in your community support groups if you choose to attend them. I have to honeslty say, I only attended one, when I was first diagnosed. I have to tell you, I felt such love and support from complete strangers in that group. Many of them came up to me and hugged me and told me it would all be ok. I didn't go back for various reasons but certainly not for the reason I felt I wasn't loved and supported. Feel free to private message me anytime if you want to chat. Hang in there though and know all will be ok in time and things will eventually fall into place.

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Old questions, but the answers are new to me GradStudent1 02/10/13 11:13 AM
. * Re: Old questions, but the answers are new to me iam1   02/27/13 03:43 PM
. * Re: Old questions, but the answers are new to me BrokenWingedBird   02/13/13 07:55 AM
. * Re: Old questions, but the answers are new to me DJones   02/12/13 04:26 PM
. * Re: Old questions, but the answers are new to me Malchiek   02/12/13 02:11 PM
. * Re: Old questions, but the answers are new to me notinterested   02/10/13 02:06 PM
. * Re: Old questions, but the answers are new to me GradStudent1   02/10/13 02:14 PM
. * Re: Old questions, but the answers are new to me notinterested   02/10/13 03:10 PM
. * Re: Old questions, but the answers are new to me riverprincessModerator   02/10/13 01:32 PM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 3951

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3