Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Life >> I Just Tested Positive

riverprincessModerator
Veteran

Reged: 12/25/11
Loc: Jersey Shore
Re: Old questions, but the answers are new to me
      02/10/13 01:32 PM

As for the medication, where ever you got tested , there should be a case worker who will help you fill out whatever forms you need for various programs. One of the most used programs is ADDP ( Aids DistributionDrugProgram) And there may be others also through the state or federal. As for your schooling , there is no reason why that should change due to health. Many people still workand as for your family , alot of it will depend on how you see it yourself. For example if you see it as the end of the world , so will your family. If you see it as something that is quite managable so will they. Sure at first it going to shock and upset but to have knowledge to share and the attitude of still life to live to its fullest then that is how they will see it also. You know there are things that are much worse to have to deal with . You will see , down the road, why I can be so casual about this. I've been pos for over 20 yrs and on meds for over 18. You can pm me any time you want to talk more about it. All the best with your schooling. What are you majoring in?

--------------------
Look up to the Heavens for the answers to Lifes questions .

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Old questions, but the answers are new to me GradStudent1 02/10/13 11:13 AM
. * Re: Old questions, but the answers are new to me iam1   02/27/13 03:43 PM
. * Re: Old questions, but the answers are new to me BrokenWingedBird   02/13/13 07:55 AM
. * Re: Old questions, but the answers are new to me DJones   02/12/13 04:26 PM
. * Re: Old questions, but the answers are new to me Malchiek   02/12/13 02:11 PM
. * Re: Old questions, but the answers are new to me notinterested   02/10/13 02:06 PM
. * Re: Old questions, but the answers are new to me GradStudent1   02/10/13 02:14 PM
. * Re: Old questions, but the answers are new to me notinterested   02/10/13 03:10 PM
. * Re: Old questions, but the answers are new to me riverprincessModerator   02/10/13 01:32 PM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 3940

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3