Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Life >> I Just Tested Positive

riverprincessModerator

Reged: 12/25/11
Loc: Jersey Shore
Re: Telling Someone...I really need help and opinions!
      03/28/12 03:55 PM

Hi there , first may I sa that I'm soory that this has happened to you but may I also reassure you that it's not your falt. The only error that you made was in trusting your first partner after not seeing him for that time. He is the one that should feel bad about all this , thats if he is even aware himself. And as for the one your with now , well just quietly sit with him and tell him of your fears , and that you just found this out and feel the need to inform him as soon as possible. I can't say how he'll react, probably the same as you did , but the difference is that he , you, can't be sure if hes infected or not. You did not mention whether you used protection with your second partner . But tell him you just want him to get tested . Yes it will be a hard thing to do but sweetie , I hope and pray that he respects the fact that your letting him now now and not later. Let me know how it goes. You can private message me if yo like. My thoughts and prayers go out to both of you. And if you just want to talk about your learning and coming to terms with this your in the right place. Many folk will help you here.

--------------------
Look up to the Heavens for the answers to Lifes questions .

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Telling Someone...I really need help and opinions! itselectric 03/28/12 03:19 PM
. * Re: Telling Someone...I really need help and opinions! cm82391   04/05/12 02:12 PM
. * Re: Telling Someone...I really need help and opinions! riverprincessModerator   03/28/12 03:55 PM
. * Re: Telling Someone...I really need help and opinions! Pos_in_Thailand   05/24/12 04:14 AM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1754

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3