Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Life >> I Just Tested Positive

Elf

Reged: 10/22/11
Loc: Montana
Sold our life
      10/25/11 10:02 AM

I am a bisexual truck driver. As a truck diver i am gone from home a lot. I'ts a hard life being away from home so much but as a 3rd generation driver its all i dreamed of since i was a little boy of 6. In 2005 my late wife of 18 years passed away. She had a massive heart attack while i was on the road nearly 3000 miles away. I thank god i got to talk to her one last time as she was dying. That next day i flew home from Maine to Montana and spent 6 weeks working to take care of the burial and manage my home so i could get back to work (bills still wont there money). Living in Montana i needed somebody living in my home to make sure house was heated lights got turned on and off and our pets got feed so i went on a dating site i wasn't picky somebody nice guy or gal that i could live with and that was willing to take care of things while i was gone. I wasn't sure i wanted another women because i didn't want to ruin what my wife and i had. i meet Nathan about 3 weeks latter. he was living with his dad things clicked and he moved in I was on the road 6 to 8 weeks and we where partners about 6 months so i was home maybe 3 times he was a chef and i thought i could trust him at the end of the 6 months my money was gone and he was still spending so i threw him out on his ear he stole everything he could in that 6 months that wasn't nailed down including my identity to the toon of $64,000

about a year latter i meet Ellen within weeks we where married we are a perfect match we have been married now almost 4 years. She had been abused her hole life didn't know what it was like just to be loved and not hit when i meet her i told her i would never hurt her ever that she didn't deserve that. Then last week i was diagnosed HIV the doctors said its been dormant for over 5 years since that was when i had the relationship with Nathan. I had this relationship only to have somebody in my home i wasn't even ready for a relationship yet i just buried my wife but i needed somebody here so i essentially sold my body for a live in little did i no that that choice would also cost me everything including my health and the health of my present wife. Who i swore i would never hurt and here i did unknowingly

My wife has no Insurance and we cant afford on my income to put her on mine we dont have 400 a month for it we are barley surviving now with the economy and only my income is there any help for my wife anywhere just help getting her on insurance so we can take care of her also through all this she as stood by me even though i may have infected her she still stands by me what a specail women

Elf

--------------------
ELF

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Sold our life Elf 10/25/11 10:02 AM
. * Re: Sold our life kicker   10/26/11 09:37 AM
. * Re: Sold our life angelbear   12/18/11 10:21 PM
. * Re: Sold our life notinterested   10/26/11 07:43 PM
. * Re: Sold our life Elf   10/27/11 01:24 PM
. * Re: Sold our life Rochelle   10/28/11 08:50 PM
. * Re: Sold our life kicker   10/27/11 04:46 PM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 4235

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3