Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

HIV Life >> I Just Tested Positive

PageofCups

Reged: 06/24/11
Being hunted down. Is this normal protocol?
      07/12/11 12:11 AM

Hi. Oh kay maybe hunting is too strong a word but still. I got a letter dropped off at my place by someone from the Health and Prevention services. The letter was dropped off to my boyfriend (I wasn't home) and he said the messenger, who was someone that works for the place, was very rude. Anyway, apparently this guy wants to meet with me in peson to discuss wether there is anyone I need to anonymously (sp?) erm, alert. I became positive in my monogamous relationship with my partner who is positive. Its pretty clear where and how I got it. I'm no Blanche Devearoux, the number of sexual partners I've had is embarassingly small. Well *anyways* I tried telling this guy over the phone like, "Look we can meet if absolutely necessary but I'm trying to tell you there's no one that NEEDS to know." You know? But this guy is one persistant little bastard lol. For real! I don't know if I'm just being overly paranoid but it makes me feel like I have to "register" or something...is this just a normal thing that happens when your positive? I've tried calling the clinic that I went to to find out if this is normal cause I don't remember them telling me someone will be sent to my home....am I just being paranoid?

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Being hunted down. Is this normal protocol? PageofCups 07/12/11 12:11 AM
. * Re: Being hunted down. Is this normal protocol? gurlzone   07/14/11 04:46 PM
. * Re: Being hunted down. Is this normal protocol? kicker   07/12/11 04:55 PM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 3001

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3