The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Life >> I Just Tested Positive

earthlingsf

Reged: 03/29/08
Bisexual dating issues..for recently 34 yo guy
      03/29/08 05:24 AM

I just found out I was positive about a week ago. My first week has gone surprisingly well.. I am optimistic, already knowing that HIV is not the death sentence it was was..and benefiting from having other HIV positive friends. I've told a few friends, which I'm finding is the most difficult part.

I think one of the hardest issues I'm dealing with as a bisexual, is my belief that finding a woman to settle with will be near impossible now. I've dated men, and there are plenty of date-able ones here in SF. But for a few years I have come to the realization that I prefer being in relationships with women.

Anyway, I'm just wondering if I should just give up on my dream of settling with a woman altogether as I have no idea how many dateable single poz women are out there.. i know there are plently of poz and poz-friendly men to date in SF. Should I just give in , and go against my true desire? I don;t want to be single my whole life

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Bisexual dating issues..for recently 34 yo guy earthlingsf 03/29/08 05:24 AM
. * Re: Bisexual dating issues..for recently 34 yo guy Str8ass   05/15/08 03:49 AM
. * Re: Bisexual dating issues..for recently 34 yo guy Bear60   03/29/08 05:52 PM
. * Re: Bisexual dating issues..for recently 34 yo guy Choosing2Liv   03/31/08 11:26 AM
. * Re: Bisexual dating issues..for recently 34 yo guy vasco   03/29/08 09:40 AM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 5025

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3