Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Life >> I Just Tested Positive

Leonardo
Guru

Reged: 08/07/07
Loc: New Jersey
Re: I just tested positive and My partner tested neg
      08/08/07 01:02 PM

I can not deny that you and I seem to be in similar situations. I do love my partner and he does love me. And I know this is hard for him too. But ever time I look at him, I cry. Every time I see him, it is a reminder of how things used to be. I don't want to live with someone who has to fear me. I know we can practice safer sex but I also know that doing so does not necessarily ensure his safety. When I discuss my feelings with him, he breaks down and says that he does not want to live anymore if he has to live without me. I feel like I am in an impossible situation.

We always thought that whatever would happen to one of us would also happen to the other. I never imagined this could happen.

I know that it would help to have the support of another person, but I do not believe that he truly understands how I feel and I find it difficult to be in his company now. Every time I see him, I fall apart. I think that I am having a nervous breakdown.

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* I just tested positive and My partner tested neg Leonardo 08/07/07 05:46 PM
. * Re: I just tested positive and My partner tested neg Survivor   08/07/07 08:47 PM
. * Re: I just tested positive and My partner tested neg still_here   08/07/07 07:51 PM
. * Re: I just tested positive and My partner tested neg Leonardo   08/08/07 07:23 PM
. * Re: I just tested positive and My partner tested neg Survivor   08/08/07 09:13 PM
. * Re: I just tested positive and My partner tested neg sumbody   08/07/07 07:14 PM
. * Re: I just tested positive and My partner tested neg Leonardo   08/08/07 01:02 PM
. * Re: I just tested positive and My partner tested neg sumbody   08/08/07 02:26 PM
. * Re: I just tested positive and My partner tested neg Leonardo   08/09/07 08:30 AM
. * Re: I just tested positive and My partner tested neg sumbody   08/09/07 11:10 AM
. * Re: I just tested positive and My partner tested neg Survivor   08/09/07 08:38 PM
. * Re: I just tested positive and My partner tested neg Leonardo   08/12/07 10:00 PM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 9929

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3