The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Life >> Teens

Rohan

Reged: 05/31/04
SLEEPLESS AND SCARY NIGHTS IN OZ
      06/11/04 03:43 AM

I had protected sex with my GF in Singapore on 10th March'2004, know her from quite long. she never had any relation but once she had 3 days relationship with a guy in Feb'2003.who tried to do intercourse with her but she pushed him baq but she told me that his penis was in her vagina for 2 secs. Listening this, i decided to wear condom to do sex with her But the Condom was torn a bit from Band which hold the condom on Penis. And then That thing kept on worrying me .. I came baq to My home in Sydney on 13th march and Kept on living normally but on 11th April wen i wake up in mornign i had dirrehea for just 2 days and with heavy head and Dizziness which continued for 2-3 weeks. I asked my GF in singapore by calling up that wether she is infected with any STD or not..She told me that she never had any other relation except me or that 3 DAY LUCKY BASTARD and she also told me that she got her WORK PERMIT TO WORK in SINGAPORE in DEC'2003 in which she had to go Under FULL MEDICAL CHECKUP including BLOOD TEST and URINE TEST.. and SHE GOT IT SUCCESSFULLY which rested me in peace and I collected the courage to go and get tested And I got Tested on 29th April'2004 (after 7 weeks of that exposure) with New Generation Tests
1) HIV 1 ANTIGEN, HIV 1/2 Antibody Test which came out to be NEGATIVE
2) HIV 1/2 AxSym Ag/Ab Screen which was Negative as well.

But Still wenever i happen to go over net i happen to visit Sites related to HIV and STDs.. and All the symptoms were like and most of the sites say that after 1 month of infection a person have a flu like illness for 1-2 weeks and it goes away itself..which keeps on worrying me and making me beleive that that results could be FALSE NEGATIVE..
Please Help !!!

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* SLEEPLESS AND SCARY NIGHTS IN OZ Rohan 06/11/04 03:43 AM
. * Re: SLEEPLESS AND SCARY NIGHTS IN OZ Broken_Angel1   06/16/04 12:04 AM
. * Re: SLEEPLESS AND SCARY NIGHTS IN OZ Anonymous   06/16/04 10:24 PM
. * Re: SLEEPLESS AND SCARY NIGHTS IN OZ parabola   06/16/04 10:51 PM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 7139

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3

Advertisement