The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Life >> Teens

Anonymous
Unregistered

Risk
      05/14/04 11:20 PM

I was with a hooker about a year and a half ago and I have a few questions about contracting HIV. I was wearing a condom for both oral and vaginal sex with her and I sucked on her nipples, but I hear that you can’t contract HIV from that. First off, during sex I noticed that she had a scab on her leg and I know it touched against my leg, but I did not notice any blood on myself. Is it possible to get HIV from this? Next, after we were done I slid the condom off using both hands and I can’t remember if I threw it away right away or held it in one hand as I cleaned myself off. I also can't remember if she handed me the tissues or if I got them out of the box myself. Either way I worry something could of got on the tissue from her hand, because she finished me off with her hand after the condom already being in her mouth and vagina. Plus my hands touched the condom when taking it off, and I worry that something was on the tissue when I was cleaning off the tip of my penis. Another thing, I may have set the tissues on the mat where many people must of had sex on, then using those tissues to clean myself off. It's hard to remember because I was both drunk and had smoke weed on that night. Also after knowing that her vagina must of touched my testicles during intercourse, I worry that the tip of my penis could of touched them after leaving while walking. Plus the condom that was used must of touched against my testicles and such when getting up before taking it off. Can you get something from laying naked on a mat that many people must of been on during the day? And when I was getting dressed after, I accidentally walked back and the back of my foot touched the outside of the trashcan where many used condoms were thrown away. I may have had a cut on the back of my foot, from walking around all day and worry that there may have been seamen or blood on the outside of the trashcan. I'm sorry for so many questions, but just bear with me, I am almost done. When I got back to my hotel room, I took a shower and while in there I got horny again and masturbated. I can't remember if I washed my penis off with soap before or not. Since her vagina touched against me during sex, I worry that while washing my penis with soap or masturbating something could of gone thru the tip of my penis. Thanks for reading all of this and please tell me if I am crazy or if I have reason to worry.

P.S. I am obsessive compulsive if that helps anything.

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Risk Anonymous 05/14/04 11:20 PM
. * Re: Risk Anonymous   03/18/05 09:43 PM
. * Re: Risk Anonymous   03/20/05 02:18 AM
. * Re: Risk Anonymous   03/20/05 02:23 AM
. * Re: Risk hastle   05/30/04 09:38 AM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 7468

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3

Advertisement