The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Life >> Teens

Anonymous
Unregistered

Please listen to my story and help me
      08/27/03 11:39 AM

I do not have hiv, however I dated a guy for a while and we fell in love with each other he was so into me all the time. he would call everyday and we spent every weekend together. After being together for a good length of time he found out that he was hiv pos, but it was too late for me i was already in love with him. when he tested pos he was told by the doctor that he had been living with it for a year and a half and was not aware. he is in the military so ofcourse he was told that he could no longer be in combat so he was sent away 2 months ago to become a range coach on a marine traing base. before he left he broke up with me and said that i deserved better and that i didnt need him or his situation in my life. now i am heartbroken and don't know what to do. he has called me once since he has been moved away and now he won't talk to me anymore. I know that he still loves me and misses me but he is so determined to stay away from me feeling as though he is only protecting me. not having him in my life anymore is really killing me and i feel like i am at my ropes end finally and i don't know what else to do. we had a wonderful picture perfect realationship that you only dream of and i know that he has the potential to be that person again and make me happy and he will not do it he doesnt want to be with anyone not even me and now i am only trying to be friends with him and he wont even talk to me like he doesn't know how to just be a friend b/c deep down he wants more than that and he feels like he cant give that to me. please help me get my friend back. what do i say? what can i do? i keep waiting for him to come around and nothing is happening. anyone please help me i can't loose him for good.

TheBody Contact TheBody

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Please listen to my story and help me Anonymous 08/27/03 11:39 AM
. * Re: Please listen to my story and help me sunfire   03/31/10 09:53 AM
. * Re: Please listen to my story and help me sunfire   03/31/10 09:47 AM
. * Re: Please listen to my story and help me Anonymous   09/21/03 01:52 AM
. * Re: Please listen to my story and help me Anonymous   09/24/03 11:49 PM
. * Re: Please listen to my story and help me Anonymous   10/09/03 12:55 AM
. * Re: Please listen to my story and help me Anonymous   10/12/03 08:08 PM
. * Re: Please listen to my story and help me Anonymous   02/21/04 04:14 PM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 8489

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3

Advertisement