Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Life >> Teens

J.G.
Unregistered

Feeling alone
      04/13/00 10:35 AM

Hi everyone,

I am a 20 year old female college student in CA. A year ago, my first year in California, I met a guy who seemed really great. After dating for a couple of months we slept together (about four times without condoms), then I found out he had been sleeping with other women so I broke up with him. Later, I found out he was also taking drugs and sleeping around with other men too! I feel extremely betrayed and terrified that he may have given me HIV. Over the last few months I have driven myself sick with worry, and have desperately searched myself for symptoms. I have even practically convinced myself that I have it. I know this is ridiculous, but I'm REALLY scared. I don't have anyone to talk to (I don't know many people here and I don't have a relationship with my family). It took all the courage I have, but I went and got tested a couple of weeks ago. Now that it's time to get the results, i don't know if I can go through with it. I could really use some support and/or encouragement. If anyone feels teh same way or can offer advice, please respond.

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Feeling alone J.G. 04/13/00 10:35 AM
. * Re:for JG in cali 999   05/04/00 10:27 PM
. * Re: Feeling alone Angelique   04/30/00 12:55 PM
. * Re: Feeling alone Dave   04/26/00 07:21 PM
. * Re: Feeling alone Anonymous   04/17/00 05:00 PM
. * Re: Feeling alone Anonymous   04/15/00 05:33 AM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 6731

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3

Advertisement