Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Life >> Teens

OobiemoObie

Reged: 10/21/09
Loc: Hawaii
Re: anyone out there in ohio
      02/14/10 01:37 AM

I'm sorry I know its going to take a while to cope with it, but its certainly not the end of the world. Are you starting meds? It would be a good idea to research a little about the medication and talk with your doctor about the best option for you. There are plenty of good ones and variety out there. Second would be, if you want to, find people whom you can trust and open up to them, support is always good. Do you know where you contracted the virus? If it was from a partner or anything, do they know? I would feel obligated to tell them. But ultimately, right now you need to take care of yourself, mentally, emotionally, and physically. Most importantly, you are not alone, NOT AT ALL! Its never an easy thing to hear, but take it day by day, write your thoughts down, and do the regular things you enjoy. While your life doesn't need to change, there may be things within your lifestyle that you may need to address. Feel free to message me, I'm not a doctor or anything, but I'm here to listen and give you my input if you want it:-) Again, its time you take care of yourself... I don't come on here on a regular basis, but I'll be sure to check in as often as I can remember lol!

--------------------
-OobiemoObie

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* anyone out there in ohio WTHOH 12/11/09 10:25 AM
. * Re: anyone out there in ohio OobiemoObie   02/14/10 01:37 AM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 4327

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3

Advertisement