Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Life >> Teens

TheBodyAdministrator
Grand Master

Reged: 12/23/99
New Owners at The Body
      09/08/08 10:39 AM

Dear Friends of TheBody.com and TheBodyPRO.com:

I want to be the first to tell you about an exciting development here that will allow us to expand the resources we've long been proud to be able to provide to the HIV community.

On Sept. 3, Body Health Resources Corporation -- the parent company of TheBody.com and TheBodyPRO.com -- was acquired by The HealthCentral Network, a leading online health publisher whose mission is to establish the highest quality, most complete array of health sites for patients, caregivers and health care providers. HealthCentral.com features 35 condition-specific, wellness and general health Web sites, from widespread conditions such allergies, to life-threatening illnesses such as diabetes and breast cancer. Like TheBody.com and TheBodyPRO.com, HealthCentral believes fundamentally in the importance of serving the HIV community and providing trustworthy information.

The first question you're likely to be asking yourself is, "What's going to happen to TheBody.com and TheBodyPRO.com?"

The short answer is: We hope that everything that you like about us will be the same. With The HealthCentral Network, we will have the opportunity to increase the range and depth of our sites,, both on TheBody.com and for health care providers on TheBodyPRO.com. TheBody.com and TheBodyPRO.com will operate independently within The HealthCentral Network.

In terms of personnel, I will remain editorial director of TheBody.com and TheBodyPRO.com. The core group of people who make our Web sites what they are will remain unchanged. My outstanding team and I will continue to do exactly what we've been doing every day for the past 13 years, which is to dedicate ourselves to the HIV community and work tirelessly to ensure that people infected or affected by HIV, as well as their health care providers, get state-of-the-art, unbiased information on every aspect of HIV.

On the same note, we're not expecting any changes in our relationship with you, our friends and content providers. If anything, we expect that under HealthCentral's wing, we'll be able to bring you even more of the news, research, first-person stories, community features and great multimedia content that make us the best, most comprehensive source of HIV information on the Web.

Of course, you probably have plenty of other questions. This e-mail is just a heads up about this great news concerning the future growth of our Web sites. Please don’t hesitate to write me with your thoughts!

Bonnie Goldman
Editorial Director
TheBody.com/TheBodyPRO.com

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* New Owners at The Body TheBodyAdministrator 09/08/08 10:39 AM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 4862

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3

Advertisement