Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

HIV Life >> Teens

Anonymous
Unregistered

Realizing my Mistakes
      10/22/01 02:47 PM

I am 20 years old and first had sex when I was 15. I've slept with 13 different guys thinking it was just all fun and games and that nothing could ever happen to me. About two months ago I was diagnosed with Chlamydia along with my boyfriend and it totally shocked me. I lost all respect for myself. We didn't know who gave it to who but with my past I'm sure it was me. Now, all these bumps have shown up on us and it's more than likely another STD. My boyfriend and I have gave up everyone else to just be with each other and things have been going great but now we must encounter another STD. What if this is something we can't get rid of? I hate myself when I think about how I used to be and I don't want anyone to feel what I'm feeling now. Sleeping around is not worth what I have to go through now. I just really need someone to talk to who's been in my place. Will things get better? Why am I being punished so harshly for my past when I've totally changed now? I just don't understand. And remember that it can happen to you.

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Realizing my Mistakes Anonymous 10/22/01 02:47 PM
. * Re: Realizing my Mistakes Dreamer   10/27/01 11:55 AM
. * Re: Realizing my Mistakes InTexas   11/03/01 10:11 PM
. * Re: Realizing my Mistakes gregg629   10/22/01 04:41 PM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 6177

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3

Advertisement