Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Life >> Teens

IanW
New User

Reged: 08/16/01
Loc: England
I am so stupid
      08/16/01 01:52 AM

I am 16 years of age and i was about 15 when my friend stayed over and we had a long talk about sex with girls boys and other things at the end of the conversation i performed oral sex on him and he had an orgasam and i swallowed because i wasnt expecting it.
After about a year he moved from my town due to family problems and he invited me down again i agreed and i stayed for two days on the last night we talked about what happend and decided to have anal sex i was very stupid and i didnt make him use protection the sex was great but i was worring for weeks and weeks.
only this week i found out that he had done the same with 2 other boys and he wasnt curious but he used me i asked him if he had aids and he called me stupid i never spoke to him again.
but only latly i have found lots of spots and a rash around my anal area and i was sleepy but i had vitimins and a blood test and the doctor said i was clear of everything but it was only a blood count i dont know if he meant aids to.
i watched a program called kids and it featured other sexual diseises and i dont know if i should get tested for them all and where i sholud get tested because alot of peole i know hang around at the family planing centerand if they find out my life is over does anyone have advice please im so upset about this.

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* I am so stupid IanW 08/16/01 01:52 AM
. * i cant make him orgasam heather_ssdd   08/03/04 01:33 AM
. * Re: i cant make him orgasam Anonymous   10/12/05 02:41 PM
. * Re: I am so stupid IanW   08/31/01 08:04 PM
. * Re: I am so stupid gregg629   08/17/01 11:35 AM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 8148

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3

Advertisement