Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Life >> Teens

Anonymous
Unregistered

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!! A.S.A.P.
      08/21/06 02:47 AM

Okay...well it has nothing to do with HIV or any of that....its about drugs....Word has it tha the guy i have liked for 5 years and has been there for through thick and thin is doing "coke". He is in the AF. People say he was on it before he went in to the AF and now that he is home people are starting to say he is back on it. I know it only stays in your system for 48 hr so he wont really get caught and kicked out of the AF but I dont want him to mess up his life. His brother is on drugs to and he is the reason that got him on "coke" now. He also has a friend that is on drugs too. I dont know what to do. I told him what people were saying and he got mad and was like "if thats what you want to think then whatever!" and then hung up on me....I havent talked to him since...its killing me! I am use to always talking to him about everything....He wont respone to my text messages or answer my phone calls....I want to help him but hes telling me hes not doing this but everyone who knows him says he is....I believe him....but its hard to keep believeing him when everyone says he is lying and really is doing it. I dont know what to do....maybe someone can help me?? I really like him ALOT and would do anything for him and I care soooo much about him!!!! It runs through my mind 24/7.....SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!! A.S.A.P. Thanks.....

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!! A.S.A.P. Anonymous 08/21/06 02:47 AM
. * Re: SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!! A.S.A.P. dfree   04/30/08 01:47 AM
. * Re: SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!! A.S.A.P. Gregory   10/05/06 08:12 AM
. * To all of you a happy new year mattbroni   12/30/06 11:48 PM
. * Re: SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!! A.S.A.P. Anonymous   08/24/06 01:50 PM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 7116

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3

Advertisement