The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Life >> Teens

Scared Like Hell
Unregistered

Affraid Of Symptoms
      12/27/05 08:25 PM

Hey im 22 fromm massachussets and have been scared now for a few weeks.

I really screwed up by visiting a prostitute that was definetly carrying some disease but i dont know what.

The moment i arrived at her apartment i should have turned around and walked out the damn door but i was too horny i guess and i ignored the red dot rash and white tounge she had and proceeded into my undeniable stupidity.

i tryed to be as safe as i could and figured rubbing our areas togehter wouldnt cause infection i mean she had a thong on and i didnt thing that if ishe was wet the fluids could infect me but i didnt think about the fluids touching the tip of my uerethra.

now im scared also she masterbated me with a condom she had becuase i demanded she used a condom and i dont even know if the condom was a used one becuase it looked all orange and rusty to me.

now a week after the incedent io broke out with a identical rash that she had on her all up my sides of my body thyat didnt itch and lasted a week total.

it faded away and i just forgot about it i guess and moved on.Now 8 weeks later i broke out with a burning itchy rash on my legs that has been there for 3 weeks and i went to er and they perscribed predisnone and now i fear that if i test it wont be accurate as im taking a steroid.

im so scraed becuase this girls tounge was white she had a rash that i developed later on i also had a period where i had frequent urination for 2 weeks that went away oin its own.

i was tested for all std besides hiv and all negative.

im so scraed right now this girl had all kinds of meds next to her bed i should have just walked away but i didnt. :(

now im screwed i know it.

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Affraid Of Symptoms Scared Like Hell 12/27/05 08:25 PM
. * Re: Affraid Of Symptoms MiamiLat   12/31/05 12:32 AM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 5456

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3

Advertisement