The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Life >> Teens

Anonymous
Unregistered

Information
      06/14/05 08:39 PM

I'm currently 15 going on 16 soon, and I had started to have sex when I was 14 (yes, I know... young). All in all, I've had four sexual partners, or five if do not include sexual intercourse. I'm fairly certain of the ones that I've had sexual intercourse with, that I have no picked anything up from at all (well, see, two were virgins, and one had one sexual partner before me, and while he could still have one, I'm not nervous about that guy in the least). However, my current boyfriend and I do not use protection (he's one of the four I mentioned), not because I didn't want to be safe, just because we were so caught up in the moment, and yadda yadda yadda. Stupid decisions, yes.
Anyways, he's had more experience than I have, and has been more adventurous than me, as well. So I'm extremely nervous about the possibility of STDs, and most importantly... HIV/AIDs.
What I would like to know, is what it's like for other teens to live life with HIV? What's it like with medication, and the like. And, also, any additional information on HIV is greatly appreciated, as I'm really uneducated on HIV alone, and would like to know more from a more personal point of view (rather than websites, though I'm looking up facts there, too). Thanks!

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Information Anonymous 06/14/05 08:39 PM
. * Re: Information Anonymous   12/05/05 03:46 PM
. * Re: Information spiritzone2   06/25/05 03:59 AM
. * Talk to me if you need to Silver   06/22/05 12:47 AM
. * Re: Information debtex   06/17/05 04:09 PM
. * Re: Information Anonymous   06/16/05 10:16 PM
. * Re: Information Anonymous   06/16/05 07:27 PM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 7219

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3

Advertisement