The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Family and Friends >> My Loved One Has HIV/AIDS

ldeyo

Reged: 11/06/03
very close friend /think she is getting close to t
      11/06/03 04:36 PM

I have a very good friend who has after 13 yrs. just told us her status was pos. She really didnt know much of the disease cuz she didnt have it(denial). Well all of a sudden she is sick all the time. 2 bouts of pneumonia within a month,thrush,nightsweats,ear pains, swollen glands. Anyhow I do have her going to see an infectious control counselor and plan on going also. I guess im not all that knowledgable on this disease and wouldjust like some feedback. Also her Tcell count was 31 (i think) and her viral load was 56000 what do these numbers mean and is she going down hill how do we prepare for the worst she looks terrible but I try to stay strong.

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* very close friend /think she is getting close to t ldeyo 11/06/03 04:36 PM
. * Re: very close friend /think she is getting close to t Jackie_Blue   11/21/03 12:31 PM
. * Re: very close friend /think she is getting close to t LoveIsNotAWord   11/17/03 10:40 AM
. * Re: very close friend /think she is getting close to t Anonymous   11/07/03 02:44 PM
. * Re: very close friend /think she is getting close to t LoveIsNotAWord   11/07/03 01:45 PM
. * Re: very close friend /think she is getting close to t Anonymous   11/07/03 12:09 AM
. * Re: very close friend /think she is getting close to t Anonymous   11/06/03 05:43 PM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 4142

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3

Advertisement