Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Family and Friends >> My Loved One Has HIV/AIDS

kicker

Reged: 10/25/10
Loc: GA, USA
Re: My Partner Hid His Poz Status for Our Entire Relationship, now what?
      06/08/13 01:17 PM

See this is why I utterly hate giving any type of sympathy to people. Nine times out of ten people only hear what they want to hear. Your responsiblity in this which I clearly layed out is your happiness. Not his or anyone else's idea of what your happiness is. And you are responsible for your own happiness. So it's your responsibility to make the choice.

You want to see me as being an asshole fine see away. Just realize you just bit the hand trying to help you. I'm done.

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* My Partner Hid His Poz Status for Our Entire Relationship, now what? hurtingheart 06/07/13 07:10 PM
. * Re: My Partner Hid His Poz Status for Our Entire Relationship, now what? kicker   06/07/13 09:08 PM
. * Re: My Partner Hid His Poz Status for Our Entire Relationship, now what? Hopefulheart   12/26/13 03:40 PM
. * Re: My Partner Hid His Poz Status for Our Entire Relationship, now what? hurtingheart   06/08/13 12:57 PM
. * Re: My Partner Hid His Poz Status for Our Entire Relationship, now what? kicker   06/08/13 01:17 PM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2180

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3

Advertisement