Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Family and Friends >> My Loved One Has HIV/AIDS

MarkyH

Reged: 05/02/13
Re: My Husband has HIV and never told me, now what?
      05/03/13 05:00 AM

I'm sorry you are in this situation. It must hurt, knowing he has kept this a secret for so long and although I think that of course he should have told you, I can also see how he could have been waiting for the right time and then that time just didn't come. I'm sure he didn't set out to deliberately lie, sometimes you put something off, especially if things are going really well and you're really happy. You kind of get carried away in your own lie, it's nice having a part of your life where that horrible thing (whatever it is) doesn't exist.
Not sure this is much help and hopefully by now things have calmed down slightly. But I just wanted to put another point of view.
Good luck to both of you.

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* My Husband has HIV and never told me, now what? hurtingheart 02/28/13 03:12 PM
. * Re: My Husband has HIV and never told me, now what? Hopefulheart   12/26/13 05:27 PM
. * Re: My Husband has HIV and never told me, now what? MarkyH   05/03/13 05:00 AM
. * Re: My Husband has HIV and never told me, now what? Danigirl   03/01/13 12:28 AM
. * Re: My Husband has HIV and never told me, now what? hurtingheart   03/02/13 11:01 AM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 4600

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3

Advertisement