Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Family and Friends >> My Loved One Has HIV/AIDS

daybyday1912

Reged: 04/22/13
Re: Hi, feel so devastated, can somebody help me please...
      04/22/13 03:28 PM

Hello,
I truly understand what and how you are feeling. My B/F of 5yrs just tested POS. Last Oct. The worst feeling in the world. I felt the same way you are feeling and I still do. Am negative thank god. But from here on me and him have decided to take it day by day. And pray. I feel without god I would have not made it. I sound just like you. We both are young and that was me and his plan to get married and be happy together. But in life we have struggles and we have to move forward. By visiting this web site this has given me the most positive motivation that I needed. Once I found out he was positive I did not want to live anymore. He was my first for everything. but that being said we both are in pain and no one can relate to our situation but us. I would like to talk to you private so that maybe we can talk it out. god bless and stay strong you are not alone. trust me we are not alone.

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Hi, feel so devastated, can somebody help me please... romeotc 04/02/13 02:16 AM
. * Re: Hi, feel so devastated, can somebody help me please... daybyday1912   04/22/13 03:28 PM
. * Re: Hi, feel so devastated, can somebody help me please... trulife   04/08/13 05:39 PM
. * Re: Hi, feel so devastated, can somebody help me please... iam1   04/06/13 01:33 PM
. * Re: Hi, feel so devastated, can somebody help me please... DJones   04/02/13 08:30 PM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 3573

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3

Advertisement