Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: Expert Opinions on HIV Cure Research

Family and Friends >> My Loved One Has HIV/AIDS

starsky

Reged: 03/05/13
he is poz im neg. cd4?
      03/05/13 12:52 PM

Hi, i have been with my boyfriend for 5years...we have had unprotected sex allllll this time....ive had 3 misscarriages due to my thyroid...ive tested for hiv with a rna test a eliza and a viral load level i am negative...he has always had a undetectable viral load..always under 90... But today his doc called and said he needs to go back to get checked because his viral load measured 367 and his cd4 level is 768 she said it wasnt bad but hust wantes to know why it went up...because of me not being able to have a baby we have decided we are not gonna keep trying...if ur asking urself....why is she having unprotected sez with this man?.....just a year ago i found out of his status...i left him i was very mad but now i see why he wouldnt tell me...and why he would ask us to use condoms and taking care of myself...i never thought of that since i would get checked every 6 months...as of today i still dont understand howww im stil negative altough we are now using protection and nkt trying to get pregnant...im worried about his viral load? Is 367 very high? Is his cd4 levels okay?

--------------------

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* he is poz im neg. cd4? starsky 03/05/13 12:52 PM
. * Re: he is poz im neg. cd4? riverprincessModerator   03/07/13 04:34 PM
. * Re: he is poz im neg. cd4? Hopefulheart   12/26/13 04:46 PM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1924

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3

Advertisement