The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Family and Friends >> My Loved One Has HIV/AIDS

Lovinlost

Reged: 11/09/12
Re: Newly diagnosed HIV+ BF and me Negative
      11/09/12 10:08 PM

Hey there, I have been with my bf for 7 years now and he was diagnosed in July of 2010, since then we have had a lot of changes and struggles I can tell u that because of love I have stayed and with medications and protected sex I have remained negative. I too am worried of what the future holds but we take one day at a time and try our best to give each other the support and love we both need. My bf is terrified of me getting sick but we have both educated ourselves and made sure that we use protection and with the medications his viral load is undetectable. Love is a powerful thing and it's in our time of need that we truly realize what matters to us. I hope all the best for u and your family keep ur head up. I go with him to his doctors appointments each time so I know what's going on with him and I get tested every 3 months, it's the scariest 3 minutes of my life each time I won't lie to u I have thought about leaving too and he has thought we would be better off not together as well but each time we have tried to end it we hold each other full of tears and know we are right where we belong. I hope that u have seen that in ur husband and in ur family, it's ok to feel the way you do but don't lose hope there are a lot of us out there in the same boat just trying to stay afloat. If u need to talk just message me anytime

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Newly diagnosed HIV+ BF and me Negative Obvious1 03/13/12 01:34 AM
. * Re: Newly diagnosed HIV+ BF and me Negative Lovinlost   11/09/12 10:08 PM
. * Re: Newly diagnosed HIV+ BF and me Negative riverprincessModerator   03/15/12 06:22 PM
. * Re: Newly diagnosed HIV+ BF and me Negative DJones   03/14/12 09:43 AM
. * Re: Newly diagnosed HIV+ BF and me Negative RunningScared   03/13/12 07:41 PM
. * Re: Newly diagnosed HIV+ BF and me Negative riverprincessModerator   03/14/12 09:26 AM
. * Re: Newly diagnosed HIV+ BF and me Negative riverprincessModerator   03/13/12 08:49 AM
. * Re: Newly diagnosed HIV+ BF and me Negative Obvious1   03/15/12 02:15 AM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 4593

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3

Advertisement