Breaking News: FDA Approves Triumeq, New Once-Daily Combination Pill

Family and Friends >> My Loved One Has HIV/AIDS

thebird1959
Regular

Reged: 06/22/12
Loc: Alabama
Re: Trying to find my brother
      09/09/12 08:30 PM

Mothers are truly special aren't they! As long as he's not buried somewhere as a John Doe he can be found, especially if he's still alive. I don't want to give you false hope because it won't be easy. It'll take alot of leg-work, but it can be done. Do you have any idea what part of the country where he might have lived last? I don't want it, but would your Mother happen to have his S.S. # written down somewhere? You know Mothers tend to do stuff like that. If he's still living he would be recieving a Social Security check from the government. Are you very talented with a computer? I've done alot of ancestory work in the past on both sides of my family and It's really not that hard to pick up bits and pieces that will lead you in the right direction. You'll need his full name, date of birth, what city and state he was born in, your Mothers maiden name, just stuff like that. I've helped people find half-brothers and half-sisiters before that they knew exsisted, but had never met, and needed to find them for medical reasons. So, it's not impossible to find somebody if you want to or need to bad enough.

It would be nice if you could find him for your Mothers sake. My time is limited, but PM me sometime and I'll try an help you any way I can. I usually log on here twice a day.

David

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Trying to find my brother lookingformario 09/08/12 01:22 PM
. * Re: Trying to find my brother Pos_in_Thailand   10/09/12 12:24 PM
. * Re: Trying to find my brother thebird1959   09/09/12 08:30 PM
. * Re: Trying to find my brother riverprincessModerator   09/11/12 08:55 PM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2071

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3

Advertisement