Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Family and Friends >> My Loved One Has HIV/AIDS

ibookg414

Reged: 06/13/12
My dad has HIV, but he doesn't know I now know......
      06/14/12 12:48 AM

Well, I just recently found out my gay dad is HIV positive, but he doesn't know that I know. I was over at his house recently (my parents are divorced) (im 18, he's 50) and I opened 1 drawer, which I had no clue was his medicine cabinet, saw all these prescription bottles, deep down I knew what was up. I did not want to assume here, so I looked up HIV meds and confirmed what I was thinking was really right. What would be the best way to let him know I know? Im really worried and concerned about him, now way more than I was before. I want him to know i'm here for him.. I have this gut feeling he's ashamed about having HIV, its kinda obvious when I noticed that all of his prescription bottles are from our local pharmacy, except the 2 HIV meds, which are from an order online and we ship it to you place... I realize he's going through a lot, and I don't want to end up making things worse for him....

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* My dad has HIV, but he doesn't know I now know...... ibookg414 06/14/12 12:48 AM
. * Re: My dad has HIV, but he doesn't know I now know...... Francis1211   08/20/12 07:16 AM
. * Re: My dad has HIV, but he doesn't know I now know...... Letstalk   08/14/12 08:53 PM
. * Re: My dad has HIV, but he doesn't know I now know...... Pos_in_Thailand   06/15/12 02:17 PM
. * Re: My dad has HIV, but he doesn't know I now know...... riverprincessModerator   07/01/12 08:09 PM
. * Re: My dad has HIV, but he doesn't know I now know...... masosa   12/06/12 11:31 PM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 5556

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3

Advertisement