The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Family and Friends >> My Loved One Has HIV/AIDS

happyneg

Reged: 02/15/12
looking for friends wit same problm
      04/20/12 10:49 AM

hello im in a magnetic relationship,married and in my early 30's and would like to meet women or even men married because im married whose trying to have a baby because i need someone to talk to about the challenges one goes through.im neg and hubby pos and we love each other very much,there isnt a thing in the world i wouldnt do for him or him for me.so we desperate for a baby and at the moment prayer is all we have because we cant afford ivf but we saving up for it.so i just need someone to talk to who might be going through the same thing,or someone who has gone through this and was successfully pregnant.i married myhusband fully knowing his status and we doing great except for the lack of a baby its becoming depressing for me,you wont know how far i've gone...........please i need an understanding friend right now because no one knows about my huband's status except for me and his Dr.

thank you for the support

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* looking for friends wit same problm happyneg 04/20/12 10:49 AM
. * Re: looking for friends wit same problm riverprincessModerator   04/23/12 07:56 PM
. * Re: looking for friends wit same problm happyneg   04/24/12 10:28 AM
. * Re: looking for friends wit same problm riverprincessModerator   04/24/12 07:57 PM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1670

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3

Advertisement