The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Family and Friends >> My Loved One Has HIV/AIDS

najee

Reged: 12/13/11
My Best Friend is giving up
      12/16/11 05:39 PM

Hello everyone I'm new here and wanted to vent my problem to someone seeing I don't have anyone to talk about my boy friend and best friend of 10yrs. 10yrs ago we met and started dating by the third yr we found out that he was positive and had it for five yrs before getting sick it crush him and his life style prior to meeting me was how he was affected and he was truthful about it and I excepted it and continue to see him. Later we moved in together and everything was going great, he got better, healthier and was taking his meds on time and keeping his appt's. My family loves him and so does his family love me. Recently we have been having problems well I believe he has been having problems with himself and started to lack taking his meds, but only like a day maybe two and go right back to schedule, then suddenly he just stop, he quite school, work and no longer takes his meds and it's been over a month now. He's on Atripla and has a refill still at the pharmacy and half a bottle here at home... He has left and haven't been home in two weeks nor has he contacted me or family and I'm losing my mind thinking that he has gave up and no longer wants to live. I'm crying every min, calling everyone I know and going around looking where I think he would be and nothing. What do I do is this something I need to except. I've went through his phone records, his facebook account and emails and have seen that he is still using the phone, facebook and emails but not replying to anyone. his just checking voicemails and messages. Is this signs of a person giving up, going through depression or what?

Please help me sort out what I need to do to help my friend

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* My Best Friend is giving up najee 12/16/11 05:39 PM
. * Re: My Best Friend is giving up LivingByFaith84   01/12/12 01:01 AM
. * Re: My Best Friend is giving up AIDS2HIV   01/12/12 09:19 AM
. * Re: My Best Friend is giving up riverprincessModerator   12/29/11 07:33 PM
. * Re: My Best Friend is giving up Pos_in_Thailand   12/28/11 01:21 AM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1679

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3

Advertisement