Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Family and Friends >> My Loved One Has HIV/AIDS

wilcogirl7

Reged: 05/11/11
happily ever after....
      05/11/11 11:14 PM

hello...in august 2004 i posted the following message:
"Im 26 years old, and I just found out yesterday that my boyfriend of one year is HIV+. He has known for 10 years, and he never told me. I am in a state of shock. This man has treated me like a princess since the day we met. I know his family, he knows mine...we are extremely close, or so I thought.

I am angry at him for not telling me, but i am also devestated because i love him more than anything and I dont want him to be sick. I dont know what to do. I have been crying since yesterday, I have nobody to turn to for help. I would love to just hear from one person. Please."

cut to today...that boyfriend is now my husband, we were married in june 2009!! I just want everyone to know that this website and these message boards were a godsend to me....I knew pretty much nothing about HIV and at the time i posted that message i felt 100% alone. Thank you all for being honest and open and making me aware of the fact that while the man i love is HIV+ he is not walking around with a death stamp on his forehead, and we can lead a happy, productive, loving life together. I love him more and more each day...and just to update you on his status, he went to see his doctor today and after all these years his viral load is still undetectable.

again thank you, thank you, thank you....and to all of the people who are learning for the first time that they are HIV+ or their significant other is...don't despair, there is love in this world for everyone and you will find your happy ending too!!
love, MRS. Clark

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* happily ever after.... wilcogirl7 05/11/11 11:14 PM
. * Re: happily ever after.... LivingByFaith84   01/13/12 12:12 AM
. * Re: happily ever after.... Woodpecker   11/07/11 12:40 PM
. * Re: happily ever after.... noordinaryspider   12/08/11 07:28 AM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1560

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3

Advertisement