Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Family and Friends >> My Loved One Has HIV/AIDS

Daddy_Bearby

Reged: 07/29/09
Loc: Alabama
Re: I'm Hiv- and very confused!!!
      03/16/11 11:11 AM

Honey a non poz man can never actually know what a poz man has on his mind that much I will say right off the bat !
Dealing with the issue of simply having the disease is rather devistating to the person that has it I know that I myself went thru 2 years of denial that I even had the disease after I was diagnosed in 1989 then I decided it was time I took the " moral high road " and learn every thing I could about this so called disease coursing it's way thru my person ( and here it is over 10 years later and I am still learning the fact's of this thing I carry in my blood !).
Now whereas my should be husband was there when it was told ( holding my hand with my mother at the foot of the hospital bed ) when I got the news i was poz and then once again when I got the disgnois I had gone over to a full status of AIDS he has yet to faulter in his worrying about if I take my meds on time to this day therefore I bet as soon as your husband ot be figure's out that you simply want to help him he will come around and talk your ear off about things that seem oh so mundane in life but he will I am sure want U to know how he feel's about sex just as mine did ( yet even after nearly 25 years as a couple we still engage occasionaly in protcted sexual activities !!!)

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* I'm Hiv- and very confused!!! jwaesm 03/10/11 10:19 PM
. * Re: I'm Hiv- and very confused!!! Daddy_Bearby   03/16/11 11:11 AM
. * Re: I'm Hiv- and very confused!!! njpozdad   03/15/11 07:00 PM
. * Re: I'm Hiv- and very confused!!! Dee_M   03/15/11 06:53 PM
. * Re: I'm Hiv- and very confused!!! atlanticman   03/20/11 08:08 PM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2511

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3

Advertisement