Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

Family and Friends >> My Loved One Has HIV/AIDS

jwaesm

Reged: 03/10/11
I'm Hiv- and very confused!!!
      03/10/11 10:19 PM

Hi I'm dating a hiv +. I am trying to understand what he goes thru everyday and what his world is like. But I can't I know this. We have dated over 8 months now and I am ready to move forward with our relationship! Yes I know what the risk are and what protection we must use and I am ok with that.. my problem is him. He wont even give me the chance to even try with him. He says he is not in to sex anymore. How can a man not be into sex?? No I don't want to have it all the time but would love to me intament with him. Some times I think he needs to talk to other people about his problems and his worries. Sometimes I wish I could take all his pain away from him. Its hard to talk about it because noone knows about his health. None of my friends or family. I'm not afraid I love this man for who he is and what he is about. I'm just confused. How do I talk to him about things? How do I express my feelings with out hurting him? One day I hope to marry this man. I have read almost everything I can about hiv and am trying to learn more.. maybe if I talk to someone with hiv on here it will help answer all my questions?? so please someone talk and try to help me thank you so very much

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* I'm Hiv- and very confused!!! jwaesm 03/10/11 10:19 PM
. * Re: I'm Hiv- and very confused!!! Daddy_Bearby   03/16/11 11:11 AM
. * Re: I'm Hiv- and very confused!!! njpozdad   03/15/11 07:00 PM
. * Re: I'm Hiv- and very confused!!! Dee_M   03/15/11 06:53 PM
. * Re: I'm Hiv- and very confused!!! atlanticman   03/20/11 08:08 PM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2467

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3

Advertisement