The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Family and Friends >> My Loved One Has HIV/AIDS

Tulu

Reged: 01/19/11
I love him, please help
      01/19/11 03:33 AM

Hi guys, I need your advise please. Beginning of Dec last yr I met a guy and immediately fallen in love. We dated for two weeks, no sex just kissing, hugging and the calls etc, he also came to my place abt 3 times and spent some nights there but no sex as i thought it was too early that time. he also didn't ask or show that he wanted it... within those two weeks he introduced me to his family, sister and brothers and friends. after two weeks he told me that he's so sorry to do this but he 'must' end the relationship coz he scared he's going to hurt me. He doesn't wanna tell me the real reason, so I was so hurt but I tried to accept it. The difficult part we are very close now, as we share same interests and he's in the circle of our friends so I get to see him more than once a week, he calls me everyday and he ask me to accompany him to business functions most of the time. he's saying he doesn't wanna loose me he want us to be best friends. My friends thinks that we are still dating as we are always together. I love him, he's a very humble guy and he's single, he's 30 yrs (3 yrs older than me) with no kids. Then the other friend of mine who was against the relationship told me that I shouldn't date the guy coz he's hiv positive. I was suprised to hear that but then it made sense why he wanted to pull off from the relationship... the problem is that I love him and I don't care if he's hiv positive or not. I think abt him every day and can't accept that we'll remain as friends. I've got friends and family members who are positive and I'm more educated abt the illness. Myself I'm negative. he doesn't know that I know his status and that I don't care and will love him with this chronic illness unconditionally. how do I tell him...I tried telling him that I love him and I want to be with him but he's saying no we are fine as friends. on the other hand I'm convinced that if I can tell him that I don't mind his status, he will change his mind, coz i see that he does love me. I'm seeing him again tonight as we are going to a soccer game together.

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* I love him, please help Tulu 01/19/11 03:33 AM
. * Re: I love him, please help royalone   01/28/11 11:10 AM
. * Re: I love him, please help new2serodisco   01/23/11 07:36 PM
. * Re: I love him, please help Tulu   01/24/11 08:06 AM
. * Re: I love him, please help new2serodisco   01/26/11 03:25 AM
. * Re: I love him, please help trulife   01/19/11 06:42 PM
. * Re: I love him, please help Tulu   01/20/11 04:00 AM
. * Re: I love him, please help trulife   01/20/11 11:41 PM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 3428

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3

Advertisement