Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Family and Friends >> My Loved One Has HIV/AIDS

new2serodisco

Reged: 01/12/11
Loc: Australia
Re: I am in love with an HIV positive man...
      01/13/11 04:16 PM

I am in a similar situation. I feel my boyfriend hates himself for several reasons (including his status) and has mentioned he sometimes goes to the dark place (if you get my drift). I've pointed out that he hates himself but he denies this. I just keep showing him love, tell him I love him, show him some romance, make love with him (safely excluding condom breakages) etc. but it is still hard with all his barriers. He thinks I am scaird of the virus even though he has an undetectable viral load. He believes due to this he can't infect me but I have been told there is still a risk as the virus can be hidden in parts of the body. He used the you don't trust me and you don't need to be on medication (after a condom breakage) as another barrier between us but I am still there and tell him I love him.

He asked a few times "who am I" as I get through some of his defences, and recently I replied with "the man that will love you if you let me", he said to stop talking about x's (which we both do) and I replied with, "why as you have an x on my heart", I recently txt him and said "your eyes light up my soul and your cheeky grin melts my heart", the latest break through was me calling him bub during our love making.

So many defences that need to be broken down with love.

Good luck

edited to update. This morning he ended it.

Edited by new2serodisco (01/14/11 09:43 PM)

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* I am in love with an HIV positive man... BeautifulMusik 01/04/11 07:10 PM
. * Re: I am in love with an HIV positive man... new2serodisco   01/13/11 04:16 PM
. * Re: I am in love with an HIV positive man... bartlebyAdministrator   01/05/11 01:53 PM
. * Re: I am in love with an HIV positive man... BeautifulMusik   01/07/11 02:35 PM
. * Re: I am in love with an HIV positive man... Soloandlonely   01/05/11 09:11 AM
. * Re: I am in love with an HIV positive man... BeautifulMusik   01/07/11 02:37 PM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 4757

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3

Advertisement