The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Family and Friends >> My Loved One Has HIV/AIDS

Tbaby

Reged: 10/01/10
MY MOMMY
      10/01/10 03:54 PM

Uhhh, where do I start? Well I just stumbled on this website today. My mother passed from AIDS in 2000 which was my senior year in highschool. I remember finding out that she was HIV positve when I was in 7th grade, that was also the year that they began to teach about sex and STD's in school and I remember being in class and bursting out into tears b/c i feared for my mothers life, we went on through life having countless arguements b/c she would get discourged and depressed and would stop taking meds and I was so hard on her I didnt spend alot of time with her b/c I didnt want to see her like that (how selfish of me). the disease started to take over her body and I would be embarresed of her and scared to let people know b/c i didnt want them to think I had it. My mother wasnt there for my senior prom or graduation as a matter of fact when she died I fell in a DEEP depression and if it wasnt for my coaches helping me i wouldnt have gotten enough credits, I thank God that before my mother fell into her final coma we were able to just tell each other how much we loved each other and how sorry we were that things were like the way they were... i hate that my mother wasn't here to see my graduate or come to my wedding or be here to see her grand kids but if I could bring her back I would dare, SHE ISNT SUFFERING ANYMORE!!

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* MY MOMMY Tbaby 10/01/10 03:54 PM
. * Re: MY MOMMY JJ77   12/23/10 04:46 PM
. * Re: MY MOMMY KellyJ   11/04/10 10:08 PM
. * Re: MY MOMMY matundura   11/04/10 07:38 AM
. * Re: MY MOMMY bartlebyAdministrator   10/04/10 11:49 AM
. * Re: MY MOMMY Tbaby   10/07/10 12:29 AM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 3292

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3

Advertisement