Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Family and Friends >> My Loved One Has HIV/AIDS

mylifeisnow

Reged: 10/01/09
Loc: Boston, MA
Very uneasy position I have been placed in....
      09/01/10 12:05 PM

I have been placed into a very hard position. I am HIV+ (on meds and now undetectable). My partner of two years has AIDS and has refused any form of treatment. I knew this getting into the relationship and we continued to fall in love. I'm head over heals for him and have a future plan for us but he does not share this. He claims to have two years at most before the disease takes his life. He has already expressed is final wishes with me and trusts that I will follow his wants of no medical intervention.

Being together this long with hopes of a future with him has placed me in a very uneasy position. I love him with all my heart but how can I now sit here and do nothing while he allows himself to give up and make me watch. I don't want to leave him or lose him. I now feel our time together is unknown and I wonder each day when I will wake up and he will have passed. Or when he is suffering I don't know if I can just watch it all unfold without seeking assistance.

I don't know what to do at this point..

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Very uneasy position I have been placed in.... mylifeisnow 09/01/10 12:05 PM
. * Re: Very uneasy position I have been placed in.... Lizh1   09/24/10 03:39 PM
. * Re: Very uneasy position I have been placed in.... laurel   09/28/10 03:15 AM
. * Re: Very uneasy position I have been placed in.... marclee   09/02/10 03:31 PM
. * Re: Very uneasy position I have been placed in.... amorie223   09/03/10 01:32 PM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 3769

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3

Advertisement