The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Family and Friends >> My Loved One Has HIV/AIDS

Dragonfly

Reged: 08/13/08
Scared and Numb~I just found out my husband is POS
      08/13/08 07:17 PM

It has been two weeks since we sat in the Nephrologists office to get the results to my husbands kidney tests and were told that he is HIV positive! Silly me! I knew our marriage wasn't the greatest but with 24 years of marriage and two kids, I figured that the grass was not always greener on the other side of the fence so.................
Now, I find out he has been gay for about 15 years, he is HIV positive. Has had many one night stands, three longer relationships. His "other" relationships were also deceived, they didn't know he was married with kids or even where he works!
He swears he loves me and wants to stay together. I am just so scared, numb, confused, hurt, alone!
We are not telling anyone. We have lied to EVERYONE! It is so difficult to keep up the facade. I just need somewhere to vent, talk, listen, and learn!
I have sooooo many questions!
Why does the healthcare system seem to be moving so very slowly?
Does every day of not being on meds make him more likely to get sicker?

Sorry for the long post! I feel like I continue on for pages and pages...............................

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Scared and Numb~I just found out my husband is POS Dragonfly 08/13/08 07:17 PM
. * Re: Scared and Numb~I just found out my husband is POS kelseyelaine   11/24/08 02:50 PM
. * Re: Scared and Numb~I just found out my husband is POS faithandlove   08/19/08 03:53 PM
. * Re: Scared and Numb~I just found out my husband is POS Dragonfly   08/23/08 04:24 PM
. * Re: Scared and Numb~I just found out my husband is POS Nala   09/02/08 11:48 PM
. * Re: Scared and Numb~I just found out my husband is POS faithandlove   08/30/08 08:44 AM
. * Re: Scared and Numb~I just found out my husband is POS Nala   08/16/08 11:13 AM
. * Re: Scared and Numb~I just found out my husband is POS faithandlove   08/19/08 04:00 PM
. * Re: Scared and Numb~I just found out my husband is POS jojo1   08/15/08 09:50 AM
. * Re: Scared and Numb~I just found out my husband is POS faithandlove   08/19/08 04:41 PM
. * Re: Scared and Numb~I just found out my husband is POS Dragonfly   08/23/08 04:28 PM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 9595

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3

Advertisement