Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

Family and Friends >> My Loved One Has HIV/AIDS

Niki

Reged: 08/13/08
CAN YOU KNOWINGLY GIVE HIV TO SOMEONE? UM ILLEGAL!
      08/13/08 03:37 PM

My best friend tested HIV positive yesterday. How he got to this point is mind blowing to me. He and his boyfriend of four years broke up earlier this year. My cousin came to live with me and his then ex-tried coming back in to the future. That was short lived bc the boyfriend basically confessed that he had been cheating on my cousin for the past year on and off. Heartbroken my cousin ended it completely.

Then about a month later his ex-boyfriend called him and told him that he had tested positive for HIV---My cousin went and got tested immediately. He tested HIV negative, however, found out that his ex gave him an STD. Whoa fuckin nelly here man. Like you cheat for a year AND gave him an std!!! I mean come on right!

So moving forward a few months--he had to go to the dr for something and they just went ahead and I guess 'tested his T-cells' and that's when he found out he was actually positive--The ending killer is after BOTH of our emotional break down yesterday he finds out today that his ex-boyfriend didn't just find out he's positive--that he's been registered as positive since 2002-----WTF!!!! I mean how do you knowingly test positive and then play russian rollett with someone else's life. I mean dawg if you want to fuck yours up that doesn't mean you have to purposely take someone else's choice away from them.

I told my cousin that no matter what we started this shit together and we're going to go out together as well. Thank goodness one of his friends are positive and can help him with what I'm not knowledgeable about. I've been researching and getting 'in the know' all morning. He means a lot to me and by goodness we're going to get through this. Now although he's getting a better understanding of what exactly he's dealing with--I'm at a loss as to what I need to do--or what I can do to help--what do I need to be prepared for? There are so many questions running through my mind-i don't want to say the wrong thing and I want to make everything better for him as much as possible. Im super depressed--I mean I love my cousin--he's more like my brother if anything and I'm so sad for him cause I don't know what I would do if anything happened to him--wow--any suggestions would be greatly appreciated folks--point me in the right direction---

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* CAN YOU KNOWINGLY GIVE HIV TO SOMEONE? UM ILLEGAL! Niki 08/13/08 03:37 PM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2968

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3

Advertisement