Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: Expert Opinions on HIV Cure Research

Family and Friends >> My Loved One Has HIV/AIDS

Lolazniece

Reged: 07/01/08
Just a little story
      07/01/08 12:50 AM

you can say about 20 to 25 years ago....my aunt Lola was mabey early 20's...already had 3 children...an abusive husband who was a drug dealer/user/pimp..this is not a joke.
he used to treat my aunt horrible...cheat on her w/ prostitues/drug users...he is a bad person...ne ways to make a long story short..when her last daughter was born mabey a few months later this man was put in jail for 15 yearz to life....my aunt was a very promiscous woman...loved money...expensive jewerly and clothing and nice houses....this man gave her those things...and she was brainwashed by him....everyone was happy when he went to jail....besides my aunt...she actually married him while in jail.
About 10 years later she met a man...a married man whom she loved..my aunt became pregnnasy from this man in 96 i believe...when she was pregnant there was now a law of mandatory HIV testing for pregnant woman. She was POSITIVE. not only for HIV but from Hepatitis c as well. she had her bayb took care of herself...and she was fine so we thought....after a few months my aunt stopped taking her meds because they made her feel sick....now we are forwarding to 2007...around aug and sept..my aunt hasnt taken her medicine in over 10 years..always said she was fine she didnt need to take it. my aunt started out with thrush in sept...i have a feeling she knew what was coming next but she was in denial....december comes and my aunt cant hardly walk because she running out of breathe..shes only 44 years old. when she got to the hospital...she never told anyone literlly that she had full blwon AIDS but we definetly had the feeling of wat is was already. she looked sick so sick...well they had to bring her to a diferent hospital so she can get advanced care...the doctors stated that my aunt had "the last stages" of AIDS. she had respitory problems, hair was thinning out and she was so depressed because her kidz had to see her like this...her yougest only 12 years old....i believe it was on jan 2 or 3 the doctors stated they wanted to do a procedure on her where they can put a tube down her throat and take some test. she didnt want to do it....we told her it will b ok...after that my aunt never woke up again.....she was getting swollen..turning yellow...her eye lids were closed but you can see her eyes a lil from undereneath.....it broke my heart.when i was talking to her while she was asleep...i saw a tear run down her cheek...like i knew she heard me..i was her only niece and we loved eachother so much....my family was going crazy...my grandparents her parents wishing they would of known how seruious this disease was andwishing they would of advised her to go to the dr and get checked...i know alot about the disease and she always came to talk to me whenever she felt somethign was wrng or just had a question. i guess we all felt bad..no1 knew how serious this was..she was beautiful on the outside..you would never imagin someone like her being so very sick. On jan 14th 2008....my family decided to take her off life support...they couldnt see her like this anymore...by this time she was brain dead...she she would never make it...her aids was too advanced. On that day her brothers and sisters were holding her hand and rubbing her face and kissing her while she was fading away...finally her heart stopped...my aunt loretta was a fighter...and I think she held up so long in that hospitasl just to makw sure all of her family got to see her before she passes....especially her lil boys father...she loved him so much and a lil while after he came she passed. So please if u have hiv/aids or someone you know has it get tetsted and tke ur meds....my aunt didnt and it cost her, her life...and now there are4 children struggling and crying everyday for their mom.It only takes 1 time to get infected...

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Just a little story Lolazniece 07/01/08 12:50 AM
. * How sad.... Samurai   07/23/08 01:56 AM
. * Re: Just a little story mandaree23   07/10/08 09:19 PM
. * Re: Just a little story Florida69   07/01/08 11:47 AM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 3238

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3

Advertisement