Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

Family and Friends >> My Loved One Has HIV/AIDS

HeadfirstHal0

Reged: 06/12/08
VERRRYYY controversial situation--opinions?
      06/12/08 05:49 PM

The past two days I've walked around like a zombie, hoping to wake up from a horrible nightmare.

I moved in with him last August...moved to another state to be with him...its coming up on us officially being 'together' two years in November. He's just admitted to me two days ago that he's been hiv positive for 10 years, undetectable for the last 6 of them, and on meds, and never been sick from the virus...he says he loves me and was too scared of losing me. We've had a lot of unprotected sex. He seems like he doesnt even get it..like he's completely oblivious to what he's ACTUALLY done here. He found out when his fiance years and years ago was pregnant with his child. Both the mother and baby tested negative. Sooo, he just thought he'd never hurt me either.

I just got tested today.

I love him..or the stranger he is now...I am so angry that he just doesnt seem to grasp things though. He honestly has either been so mis informed or so in denial that he just thinks i should be able to accept how scared he was of losing me and how much he loves me now and move on with this. He says he's never let affect his life, he takes his meds and he wants to continue a happy healthy life with me...

Am i crazy to even try to begin to understand him? What i dont need is judgements..people telling me i'm a stupid asshole and should kick his ass to the curve. I've kicked my own ass enough, thank you...

-Confused, scared, shocked.

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* VERRRYYY controversial situation--opinions? HeadfirstHal0 06/12/08 05:49 PM
. * Re: VERRRYYY controversial situation--opinions? Monte   07/24/08 08:35 PM
. * Re: VERRRYYY controversial situation--opinions? HeadfirstHal0   11/14/08 01:39 PM
. * Re: VERRRYYY controversial situation--opinions? Brandy   06/30/08 01:19 PM
. * Re: VERRRYYY controversial situation--opinions? latifah   06/30/08 04:53 AM
. * Re: VERRRYYY controversial situation--opinions? Choosing2Liv   06/23/08 05:02 PM
. * Re: VERRRYYY controversial situation--opinions? Jackie__Blue   06/12/08 07:14 PM
. * Re: VERRRYYY controversial situation--opinions? HeadfirstHal0   06/12/08 07:31 PM
. * Re: VERRRYYY controversial situation--opinions? Jackie__Blue   06/12/08 09:12 PM
. * Re: VERRRYYY controversial situation--opinions? HeadfirstHal0   06/13/08 12:52 AM
. * Re: VERRRYYY controversial situation--opinions? Jackie__Blue   06/13/08 05:35 AM
. * Re: VERRRYYY controversial situation--opinions? HeadfirstHal0   06/14/08 10:19 AM
. * Re: VERRRYYY controversial situation--opinions? vasco   06/14/08 02:22 PM
. * Re: VERRRYYY controversial situation--opinions? HeadfirstHal0   06/27/08 10:24 PM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 9415

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3

Advertisement