Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

Family and Friends >> My Loved One Has HIV/AIDS

Carrie
Fanatic

Reged: 11/11/07
My boyfriend proposed!!!
      02/10/08 10:50 PM

Most of you know that my boyfriend (poz) and I (neg) have been dealing with alot of issues latley. Well last night he got down on one knee and proposed to me!

It was right after we went and anounced to our parents our plans for marriage. We got the ring together and have been talking about marriage and actually making wedding plans for a while now, even though he hadn't actually proposed yet. But last night he did and it was perfect!

Originally we were going to elope this coming weekend with just 2 witnesses, but then we decided that we needed their blessings and didn't want to do it without them being there, and to have a very small ceremony at the same place we met for the first time (it was actully at a recovery meeting!!!) within a month.

He's still living 2 hours away from me, but I'll be moving to his town in the next month and a half. Even then we won't be able to live in the same house for a while together (kinda long story).

So it's busy time for me now to plan a shotgun wedding within a month while he's 2 hours away and I won't see him for 5 days. Busy busy busy!!!

I wanted to thank all of who who have thrown out comments and suggestions on how to help out our relationhip! We have know eachother for around 2 years, but knew it wasn't in God's plans to have our hearts join untill recently!!! So thank you to all again!!!

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* My boyfriend proposed!!! Carrie 02/10/08 10:50 PM
. * Re: My boyfriend proposed!!! whocanfigure   02/15/08 01:11 AM
. * Re: My boyfriend proposed!!! HeadOverHeels   02/15/08 12:26 AM
. * Re: My boyfriend proposed!!! Choosing2Liv   02/13/08 02:05 PM
. * Re: My boyfriend proposed!!! oldwoman   02/11/08 06:10 PM
. * Re: My boyfriend proposed!!! keepingfaith   02/11/08 12:34 AM
. * Re: My boyfriend proposed!!! Carrie   02/16/08 09:59 PM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 5049

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3

Advertisement