Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Family and Friends >> My Loved One Has HIV/AIDS

gray8872

Reged: 09/07/05
Loc: Maryland
Full disclosure.....isn't everyone entitled to it?
      08/31/06 04:31 PM

My husband is HIV+ and I am neg. He never really wanted to deal with his status and resented me for trying to inform him of what was happening to his body. I am okay with that but, what bugs me more is that he is currently involved with another woman and did not disclose his status to her prior to sleeping with her unprotected. Needless to say that he did the same thing to me for the first two years of our relationship. I have said it time and time again, the reason that HIV/Aids is so prevelant is SILENCE!! We are in the middle of a divorce and I know that a part of me anger comes from the fact that he has moved on so quickly, but the majority is due to his lack of concern for yet another woman's life. When does it end? My question is, do I tell the new girl or let her find out on her own? I feel guilty not saying anything because no one told me. I feel an obligation to share some potentially life threatening information with the woman who is sleeping with my husband. How ironic is that? Please help me with my problem. All serious solutions will be considered

--------------------
gray8872

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Full disclosure.....isn't everyone entitled to it? gray8872 08/31/06 04:31 PM
. * Re: Full disclosure.....isn't everyone entitled to it? Anonymous   08/31/06 04:47 PM
. * Re: Full disclosure.....isn't everyone entitled to it? Anonymous   09/01/06 02:36 PM
. * Re: Full disclosure.....isn't everyone entitled to it? Anonymous   09/01/06 08:17 PM
. * Re: Full disclosure.....isn't everyone entitled to it? Anonymous   09/02/06 11:23 AM
. * Re: Full disclosure.....isn't everyone entitled to it? RevAnn   10/04/06 11:30 AM
. * Re: Full disclosure.....isn't everyone entitled to it? Anonymous   09/04/06 08:32 AM
. * Re: Full disclosure.....isn't everyone entitled to it? Anonymous   09/02/06 07:46 AM
. * Re: Full disclosure.....isn't everyone entitled to it? Anonymous   09/04/06 08:24 AM
. * Re: Full disclosure.....isn't everyone entitled to it? Anonymous   09/02/06 11:26 AM
. * Re: Full disclosure.....isn't everyone entitled to it? Anonymous   08/31/06 10:51 PM
. * Re: Full disclosure.....isn't everyone entitled to it? Anonymous   09/01/06 05:51 AM
. * Re: Full disclosure.....isn't everyone entitled to SaltyWater   09/01/06 11:57 AM
. * Re: Full disclosure.....isn't everyone entitled to Anonymous   10/08/06 04:52 PM
. * Re: Full disclosure.....isn't everyone entitled to RevAnn   10/08/06 08:20 PM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 10320

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3

Advertisement