The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Family and Friends >> My Loved One Has HIV/AIDS

feeling helpless
Unregistered

My Lover Has HIV
      08/28/06 11:04 AM

Hello, About ten months ago my lover told me he was HIV+. At the time, he was very sick and in the hospital from an infection. I basicly took care of him and when he came home from the hospital, he moved in with me for several months. We really didn't discuss his hiv status much. About four months ago, he decided to move out on his own. Needless to say, there is a lot of other stuff that happened between us but we separated for a while. We got back together about two months ago but he has been very distant. Altough he has found his own place, it feels like we're not really lovers although he says we still are and that he loves me. He seems very depressed. We ahven't been intamate for over a year. I am so confused and don't know what to do for him or what to say to him sometimes. I'm also frustrated because although it's not that I need the sex but I do need to know I am loved. I know he's going through so much but he seems to not want to deal with it. A part of me wants to leave the situation butthen I feel so guilty. I love him with all my heart but I'm so frustrated and feel very hurt about so many things. Would like to talk to others who have found out they are HIV or who are in relationships with someone who is HIV+, particularly gay men. THanks!

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* My Lover Has HIV feeling helpless 08/28/06 11:04 AM
. * Re: My Lover Has HIV Len_B   10/11/06 09:43 PM
. * Re: My Lover Has HIV Emilie   10/04/06 05:45 AM
. * Re: My Lover Has HIV river   09/10/06 11:28 AM
. * Re: My Lover Has HIV Bear60   08/29/06 08:23 AM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 5142

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3

Advertisement