Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

Family and Friends >> My Loved One Has HIV/AIDS

nicoletaana

Reged: 08/17/06
love has no boundries my letter from a loved one
      08/17/06 08:30 PM

hello everyone i am writting this so that u know my whole storty this is a letter i recived form a man that i hada wonderful connection with ten he just disapeard i finallyy recieved thsi email form him , now im telling u that this man is everything i could ever ask for im not gona let a lil thing like hiv stand in the way of this beautiful perosn i dont care if we never have sex , i want ppl to know who are out there and have loved ones or found oput that they are + that it is not the end of the world and u will and still can find love for iam hiv - but i will still love tih s man everyday of our life , becuase it can never change who u are inside have faith hope and life!!!! enjoy and godbless ~~~~~~`````````````````````````````````~I am sorry that was showing noooo class on my part. You deserve an explanation, and I will give it to you. Ohhh how do I do this....?? Your the first person I have even thought about dating since I was told I was lucky recipient of everyones favorite... HIV... WAIT ! Before you delete meeee... ! ! I found out 3 days before Christmas! ! After hearing that great news, I went spiraling into my own world. It took me 7mos to get up the "want" to try and meet someone... I mean.. think about it... Not many people are going to take a risk for someone they just met.. And don't even know, right? I can't blame em, I don't think I could if it was a girl I just met and found out she was poz. Anyway...I am definitly attracted to you, and your a sweet sweet person, but after that night of chatting, I was like... " How the hell are you gonna tell her the situation?" And the more I kept thinking about it the more I felt like an asshole. Soooo, Nicole... pleease don't be angry, and don't think you could've been put in possible harms way, because I wouldn't even do something like that to my worst enemy, let alone a beautiful, sexy, AND GENUINE GOOD PERSON SUCH AS YOU. If you wanna chat or ... "gulp" talk on the phone let me know It would be my pleasure, And GOD- DAMNIT ! ! I sometimes get sooooo pissed when I think about my condition... but what the hell will getting pissed due, right?
Take care sexy....~

--------------------
faith, hope and life!!!!!

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* love has no boundries my letter from a loved one nicoletaana 08/17/06 08:30 PM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2490

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3

Advertisement