Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Family and Friends >> My Loved One Has HIV/AIDS

still_here
Guardian

Reged: 02/01/06
NEED YOUR HELP...
      03/15/06 06:16 PM

now that I have your attention... time for a little self promotion (sorry, but it's for a GREAT cause!)

Miami will be having the 18th Annual AIDS walk for the cure 4/23/2006. The walk begins at 9am, and registration starts at 8am. I have a team of 3 (so far!!) and reeeeally need ANYONE in Miami, Fort Lauderdale, The Keys, Homestead... anywhere in the area to sign up for "Team UNDETECTABLE" (how clever am I??!!) If you go to www.aidswalkmiami.com, and look on the right hand side under "Team Rank" click on "more" and it will take you to a list of all the teams. If you click on UNDETECTABLE it will take you to my team page & you can sign up. My goal to raise is only $200... if you would like to donate (even $1 will be a BIG HELP!!) you can pay online & funds go directly to CARE resources.... for my team goal. You can donate the money "In Memory of" "In Support of" or "In Honor of". You'll even get to see your name on the honor roll on the web page.

Here's hoping all the damn raffle tickets, school fairs, church bazaars, bonsai trees & $25 candles for "whoever's Elementary School" I've bought over the years was enough to pay it forward!!!

SMOOOCHES!! ~J

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* NEED YOUR HELP... still_here 03/15/06 06:16 PM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2247

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3

Advertisement