The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Family and Friends >> My Loved One Has HIV/AIDS

Anonymous
Unregistered

Husband in treatment and old behavior
      03/04/06 02:59 PM

Mine is the one with 8 cd4 count---and he just called and asked me to sneak cigarettes in, not just for him also a pack of Newports in a box for another guy who will pay him. Pissed me off so bad, I told him not only no, but he better get the hell friggin serious because these kiddie kiddie go go games they are playing are old behaviors and I am not only not sneaking him in cigs or his friend cigarettes but I'm not even going to visit today. i changed my mind. He was in there 6 months ago and I almost got arrested for doing as he asked. He promised me if I would consider giving him another chance he would not even ask me to do anything comprimising him getting kicked out of treatment, 3 writeups and they kick you out, cigs are a no no. I would consider sneaking him a pack in, becuase I know it is crazy them not being able to smoke I --its the principle of it, you know the DHS took his son away over the relaspe and his count is down from 35 to 8---and he's tripping on getting something in return for sneaking some asshole I could give a damn about less---Man, am i mad.

What is it going to take for him to get serious and quit playing games with all of our lives.

I really am not ready and I don't think he is either. It seems since he found out his count is 8 he has really gotten in to old behavior. This is what happened before, and he just gave up and went out on a suicidal drug run, and it almost did all of us in emotionally. We lost the child (I have no legal rights to the child) lost 2 vehicles to the crack dealer, I had to leave my own home due to him bringing crack into our home. No more. I will not deal with anymore of it. Anthing that even looks like using behavior and I ain't playing.

I am trying to be there for hiim, despite his not disclosing his status to me during our 7 years together. But NO MORE CRAP.

For anyone pos who writes on the board, please respond --esp if yur clean in recovery.
Sarbed

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Husband in treatment and old behavior Anonymous 03/04/06 02:59 PM
. * Re: Husband in treatment and old behavior Anonymous   03/05/06 09:04 AM
. * Re: Husband in treatment and old behavior rain05   03/04/06 07:25 PM
. * Re: Husband in treatment and old behavior fairness   03/04/06 11:25 PM
. * Re: Husband in treatment and old behavior rain05   03/05/06 05:37 PM
. * Re: Husband in treatment and old behavior Anonymous   03/08/06 12:50 AM
. * Re: Husband in treatment and old behavior rain05   03/08/06 07:10 PM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 5225

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3

Advertisement