The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Family and Friends >> My Loved One Has HIV/AIDS

DAPRINCEZZ

Reged: 02/23/06
on picking up the pieces
      03/01/06 12:14 PM

So here I am 20 years old and dying to live but living to die but then again aren't we all?? I decided to take the time to share my story with you all on hiv. I was seeing this guy, everything about him was great and before you know it we were falling in love. I was estatic for everything about him was so beautiful, or at least I thought, that was until I discovered he was HIV positive. He had known from the very first day we started seeing each other but was in denial about the whole thing. By then we had already had unprotected sex a few times, and I was devasted, because I felt that he should have told me. I cried and cried and then logic stepped in. Not once was I angry or even vengeful. I took my new love, went down to a health clinic where he got retested ( he was really in denial). I know many of you may probably be like "your still with him! But you see, I'd rather spend the rest of my life loving someone who fucked up, and admitted it. Than walking away and wishing I had continued to love them. We all make mistakes, and though sometimes I am still hurt and lost and confused I know that we have each other, and that is enough to get me through each day. I have not been tested yet, not because I'm in denial, but because I whatever my faith is I have already chosen my path. HIV doesn't make or break us people, even if we don't live forever, lets strive to make our lives worth every minute, second, and hour. Lets rise above that stigma. Its not how long you live, but how well. LOVE YOU ALL!!! STAY STRONG!!

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* on picking up the pieces DAPRINCEZZ 03/01/06 12:14 PM
. * Re: on picking up the pieces midwest4u   03/06/06 08:58 PM
. * Re: on picking up the pieces sadface   03/06/06 08:33 AM
. * Re: on picking up the pieces Survivor   03/01/06 01:38 PM
. * Re: on picking up the pieces franfrog   03/01/06 01:41 PM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 4618

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3

Advertisement