The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Family and Friends >> My Loved One Has HIV/AIDS

Anonymous
Unregistered

Another chance at LOVE
      02/24/06 11:54 PM

I get to see my husband and I can hardly wait. Please pray for us as a couple and pray he gets his sobriety back. I am missing him so bad. I can forgive the "secret" even if I don't understand.

My life is not the same without him in it. There is a huge hole in my heart and my bed and in my home. I miss the back rubs and watching tv together and him talking all of the time and going to meetings together---just miss him. I can't worry to much about people saying he was just using you. I do want to take care of myself however I always thought he is my soul mate. Yes, people do make mistakes, boy have I made my share during my using days. I will forgive him for not telling me he's positive all the years and hopefully he has learned from his mistakes. I actually am pretty unhappy with his family. I don't know how they can be so callous toward him. My understanding is there was a tremendous amount of physical, emotional, sexual, mental and verbal abuse. I dont really think he has ever completely worked through that. I want to be here for him. I never wanted anything any different. However, I can not live with him if he's smoking it is too hazardous to my own sobriety and God first, sobriety second, me third, and us fourth. These are my priorities and I have to stick to it. Do I sound pretty tough? Good, I'm trying to.
Got to keep my priorities straight. has anyone ever been so in love with someone? Love is a beautiful thing. God is love.
love is healing. I love you all. Aren't we a great group of folks. I actually am beginning to believe that this illness creates so many beautiful things, people become so spiritual, so uplifted, it really does bring out the best in peopleandthe worst, mostly the best. Reminds me of that song, It was the best of times, it was the worst of times. Thus is life.

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Another chance at LOVE Anonymous 02/24/06 11:54 PM
. * Re: Another chance at LOVE LILsis   02/26/06 01:57 PM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2712

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3

Advertisement