Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Family and Friends >> My Loved One Has HIV/AIDS

AIDS2HIV
Legend

Reged: 12/19/05
Re: A few questions that I don't know who to ask???
      12/20/05 09:34 PM

well Tcell counts and viral loads will never be back to "normal"...as far as the pnuemonia, its a 50/50 thing that will depend on if her body will react to medications. I'm no doctor, but in my best opinion for anyone in similar shoes as you.....i would have to ask, How good is your relationship with God? The biggest help you can be for your friend right now, is being her prayer warrior. God is the one who decides when we come n go in this world....not no doctor. Doctors are good dont get me wrong, but we must remeber its God thats guiding them also*

--------------------
Thinking about meeting someone from this site? Read my profile before you do.

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* A few questions that I don't know who to ask??? Anonymous 12/18/05 08:26 PM
. * Re: A few questions that I don't know who to ask??? soimnotalone   12/19/05 03:04 PM
. * Re: A few questions that I don't know who to ask??? Anonymous   12/25/05 12:46 AM
. * Re: A few questions that I don't know who to ask??? franfrog   12/25/05 08:16 PM
. * Re: A few questions that I don't know who to ask??? AIDS2HIV   12/20/05 09:34 PM
. * Re: A few questions that I don't know who to ask??? franfrog   12/21/05 09:26 PM
. * Re: A few questions that I don't know who to ask??? Anonymous   02/20/06 11:15 PM
. * Re: A few questions that I don't know who to ask??? DavidSolomon   02/20/06 11:19 PM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 5019

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3

Advertisement